FF v2.1 build 398 Added over 20...

User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Foundation Framer v2.1 build 398 Added over 20 new Foundation Components including buttons, cards and videos.

Where are these newly added components buttons, cards and videos?

I only see the cards

https://i.imgsafe.org/1184dd1dc0.png
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It sounds like the database has gotten corrupted. What you will need to do is delete the internal database so that you can start fresh again. This should fix you up. Here is where you can locate the database:

C:\Users[username]AppData\Roaming\SharedSettings.ccs

Just delete that file and restart the software.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

It sounds like the database has gotten corrupted. What you will need to do is delete the internal database so that you can start fresh again. This should fix you up. Here is where you can locate the database:

C:\Users[username]AppData\Roaming\SharedSettings.ccs

Just delete that file and restart the software.

I am on Mac Scott
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

~/Library/Applications Folder/CoffeeCup Software\Common
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
~/Library/Applications Folder/CoffeeCup Software\Common

Thanks and now I can see them.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.