VSD pages in more than one directory...

User 430252 Photo

3 posts

My web site is growing and in order to limit my upload time and to provide ease of maintenance, I would like to put pages in subdirectories. Are there any ways to put different pages in different subdirectories? Thanks.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

This may be possible.If you use the "Additional Files>Add Files" under the settings, and make a new folder, name it and upload through VSD. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I did do a quick test offline.
NOTE: keep in mind the VSd makes it's own folder for the images,
but for anything that you need to use the additional files wizard for may be placed in a new folder. I wil do more testing .
UPDATED: Scotts right!

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Unfortunately there is no way to do that. With Bruce's idea that would only work with pages created outside of VSD, like something from Photo Gallery etc.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.