VSD displaying wrong images - Post ID...

User 445579 Photo

6 posts

I finally finished building my home page after various drafts. I uploaded, but the uploaded version does not show my buttons properly (some of them are duplicated, others don't appear at all), and then it continues to add in a graphic in various places, that I had tried in one of my drafts but decided to delete. How can I delete this graphic? Is there a way I can see the codes that are apparently hiding in the background, so I can delete them? Help...
User 445579 Photo

6 posts

By the way - my website that is displaying incorrectly is hernandohorse.com

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :-)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Which version of VSD are you using?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

Uta, I see you are using the 2008 version. Under the Settings menu you find the option Remove files.

BTW, your site looks fine to me, but of course I don't know if the pictures on the site are the ones you want or not.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 445579 Photo

6 posts

I'm using version 5.8.3
User 445579 Photo

6 posts

Well, I've deleted ALL of my buttons, and deleted all "images", thinking I'll just start from the beginning. I then re-did the top of my page, and also added an image of a horse jumping on the top left corner of the site. However, as you can see from my site, my old buttons now appear all over my heading, and the graphic is not in the right place. This is so frustrating. Please help. Thanks!
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

I had a look, but I didn't see any buttons, so clearly you must be in the middle of doing something...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.