VSD and myproducts page - Post ID 266751

User 352653 Photo

35 posts

I get that VSD is discontinued and out dated in todays internet world. But on my myproducts page it still appears in my purchases, which is OK, but it is showing there is an "Update available Released: Sep 1, 2016". I thought there isn't any further development for VSD, and wonder why it shows an update available?

TIA for your help and time.
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:13
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you download the file all you will get is information that the program was discontinued and no longer supported.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 352653 Photo

35 posts

Thanks for the info.
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:13
User 170436 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

Hi Scott,

My pc died a coupl eof weeks ago and I lost VSD, I have downloaded a trial which is due to expire, where can I download a full version from, as I still have 1 website that was built and maintained using it.

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Damian Wilkey wrote:
Hi Scott,

My pc died a coupl eof weeks ago and I lost VSD, I have downloaded a trial which is due to expire, where can I download a full version from, as I still have 1 website that was built and maintained using it.

Thanks

Open a support ticket and you can buy a USB drive which will contain your purchases.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.