Pictures/shapes not loading correctly...

User 2273726 Photo

7 posts

Using a template that came with the software. Homepage loads with images. However the button for for the community calendar has been updated to point towards the /calendar.html page, but it has not updated on the page for viewing. Also the button for {contact} should show as the regular template button but does not.
The template images for the rest of the pages are not even showing - {home} [about] {services} [contact], the backgrounds and the buttons will not show.
I don't understand why the same template images show on the front page but will not on the others - nothing was changed on them by me.
Can you help please?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Not sure I follow all that. ;)

Can you post some screenshots of what you see?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2273726 Photo

7 posts

Here you go :)
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

There is no website at http://milan-in-gov.net/ There is just a placeholder page.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2273726 Photo

7 posts

I think I've figured it out - would you mind clicking on it now and letting me know what you see?:/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.