Ok. I just downloaded the newest VSD...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Currently we have about 10 people running it through beta, and so far so good.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2130925 Photo

261 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I wanted to give everyone here an update to the Visual Site Designer project. We have been working for the past month on a significant update to this program that will solve a lot of issues. We listened to what you wanted and more!

What will you see the next release:

1. Full synchronization with your local pc and server. NO MORE UPLOADING EVERYTHING!

2. One click upload.

3. If you make a change in any of our CoffeeCup applications and they are already added to VSD, when you go to upload, VSD will automatically detect what was added and upload it. You never have to re-add them to VSD.

4. If you delete say a photo out of Photo Gallery or an mp3 from Juke Box, VSD will prompt you to remove those files on next upload.

5. Show Pages are now alphabetized.

6. I saved the best for last. We have gone through all the code and your Website will now look the same under IE, Safari, FireFox and more !!!

This is already running under a good beta team now; you know you you are ;) and so far things are looking great. If all goes well, the last bit of code tweaks will be done next week and ready for an April 2nd launch.

Does the Happy Dance!

:):):):):):) Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :):):)

Excellent and Thank You Scott. :)
User 454722 Photo

15 posts

Hello, my 98 page website takes a lot of time so I am looking for the new version can you let me have a current progress report please? Will the newer version also be quicker if you want to preview the page? Kind regards, Mike from www.mikes-models.com
gauisus opus per metal
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,462 posts

The new version is still being tested. If you by 'a lot of time' mean the time it takes to upload, the new VSD will only upload the changes, not the whole site if it is published already. That should be faster anyway.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.