Making mouseovers load faster in VSD...

User 283842 Photo

10 posts

Hey bruce, its been a while since I worked on this site, but I tried doing the mouseovers just as you showed in the video, but for some reason the mouseover doesn't work. It shows the fill picture, but doesn't mouseover at all. ANy clue why it isn't working correctly? BOth pics I am using are jpg's. Thanks.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Hi Paul,
Is the link the same as above, and your test pics located there also?
Do you have the latest version of VSD that your using. 5.8 is available now. I have no problem using JPG's but I do using GIF's. the 2 images you use for the mouseover must be inthe same place as the file(html) holding the mouse over. are you trying this offline or online?
could you make a practice page so we could see it maybe it's a coding problem also. I tried to find your "files" folder and was unable to, could you tell where this is located. Vsd's structure is files folder (everything inside it are images) then outside the folder are the html files,swf's, all the extras- is that how it is? Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.