Just upgraded to Windows 10 and went...

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Hi everybody!

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and went to use VSD - won't work.

I was going to do a simple starter page for The Universal Individual Rights Project, which has just been published.

Apparently RSD is replacing VSD, and I have my home business site done in RSD but have no idea how to start a new site with it. It seems way over my head. VSD was simple and easy for the inexperienced user like me.

I looked at my purchase history and it says there's an update this year for VSD, but I downloaded it and nothing happens. Seem to be some kind of compressed files but no .exe.

And I have a purchased and registered copy of RSD but that doesn't show up on my purchases page for updates.

Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and went to use VSD - won't work.

VSD has been discontinued for almost 2 years Melissa. All support ended on Jan 1, 2016.

Apparently RSD is replacing VSD, and I have my home business site done in RSD but have no idea how to start a new site with it

It is not a "replacement for it. RSD is a completely different product. File Menu > New is always the best place to start. ;)

I looked at my purchase history and it says there's an update this year for VSD, but I downloaded it and nothing happens. Seem to be some kind of compressed files but no .exe.

There as no update. The installer file was removed from our website. If you download it and unzip the file you will find information about RSD.

And I have a purchased and registered copy of RSD but that doesn't show up on my purchases page for updates.

You should open a support ticket or contact sales for help with that. No one in the forums can help you there. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.