How do i add a web form - Post ID 281259
I have the webform builder and have designed aform but how do i insert this into my page on VSD
It's a video tutorial. If you still have questions after you watch it, come on back!
Follow these steps to add a Flash object created in one of our Flash programs (Web Form Builder, Photo Gallery, Web JukeBox, etc.) to a Visual Site Designer page. You will need to have both applications open.
1. Create and save the Flash object within its application.
2. Switch to Visual Site Designer.
3. Open the page where you want the Flash object to display.
4. Click the Add Flash tool in the left toolbar and click the location on your page where you want the Flash object to appear.
5. Click Browse to search for the XML file for the Flash object.
6. Click Open.
You can now click the Preview button in the top toolbar to check out how your Flash object looks on your page.
You can do a manual export to get all the needed html.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.
Here's my S-Drive site with
examples of what can be accomplished in VSD.
Here's my CoffeeCup SCCP Shop with examples of what can be done.
This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.