Centering Page using Visual Site...

User 164246 Photo

4 posts

Anyone out there know if it is possible to center your pages using the Visual Site Designer Program?

Everytime I view my website from a computer with a different size monitor, the entire page seems to be stuck to the left side of the screen.
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Joseph Stanley wrote:
Anyone out there know if it is possible to center your pages using the Visual Site Designer Program?

Everytime I view my website from a computer with a different size monitor, the entire page seems to be stuck to the left side of the screen.

Joseph

CC will be releasing a new version of this programme really soon. One of the updates will be easy centering, so if all that coding puts you off, just wait a short while.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 164246 Photo

4 posts

Thanks for the update. It sure will make the VSD program a little more user friendly.

Don't get me wrong, I still love using VSD, but like anything it still has some glitches... :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is correct. The new version will have that feature.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

I reckon this new feature will please loads of people out there Scott. Having the easy ability to centre pages is important to people; it just makes things look so much neater.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 99189 Photo

Ambassador
30 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

I reckon this new feature will please loads of people out there Scott. Having the easy ability to centre pages is important to people; it just makes things look so much neater.

Mark

And...will we be getting rid of "My_Homepage_Files" in the urls?
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Samuel Johnson wrote:
Mark Searson wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Mark

And...will we be getting rid of "My_Homepage_Files" in the urls?

Yes, the My_Homepage_files are no longer there which is good news.

I have put up a few pages that have no design, rhyme or reason, just a play area for me using vsd 5 beta. You can see for yourself the page naming at the moment. Remember though that this is still beta and things in the programme will still be changed.

http://www.rchavant.org.uk/test/
Mark Loves CoffeeCup

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.