.CCT file to Visual Site Designer......

User 2055529 Photo

1 post

I have changed the file extension of the recently purchased theme from .CCT to .zip.. only then was i able to access the theme.. i am able to view the them in the HTML editor but i want to edit it in the visual site designer..

I have been struggling with this the last 10 minutes and i need help

Thanks in Advance
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Sorry to say that you obviously have bought the wrong theme. Themes with the file extension cct are for the html Editor, not for VSD. In order to open a theme in VSD it has to contain a .vnu file.

You could try asking the support if they can swap the themes so that you get the right one.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2827315 Photo

1 post

Umm I've made the same mistake as the guy above and purchased a theme .cct .wisp which I thought was for Visual site designer. Starbit - HTML Editor (Responsive) Of course it does say HTML editor in the title my mistake. I don't suppose there is a visual site designer 7 version of this theme is there? If so can I get it swapped over please?

Feel like a right donk! sorry
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Peter Larkham wrote:
Umm I've made the same mistake as the guy above and purchased a theme .cct .wisp which I thought was for Visual site designer. Starbit - HTML Editor (Responsive) Of course it does say HTML editor in the title my mistake. I don't suppose there is a visual site designer 7 version of this theme is there? If so can I get it swapped over please?

Feel like a right donk! sorry

Open a support ticket Peter and we can help you out with that.

https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/opentopic/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.