Feature Request - Post ID 280168

User 2706435 Photo

Ambassador
444 posts

1. Grid Editor to be movable in the screen, and resizable. Right now, the Grid Editor covers up elements one might want to change and use a visual reference.
2. A quick way to launching Grid Editor. For example, when selecting a text element, instead of remembering which container in the drop down is attached to the grid, have a dot or something, or a quick access button to the closest (or parent) grid of the selected element.
3. Up/Down sections to get to the right grid. I have not got this far, but I can see how it will be useful when creating nested grids.
4. A color-coded view of canvas, that matches colors in Grid Editor, and CUSTOMIZABLE COLORS.
5. A separate Grid Editor window for the parent of the selected element.
User 2706435 Photo

Ambassador
444 posts

When resizing the canvas, keep the topmost element in place, so that when resizing to a smaller window, instead of on only pushing content down, and out of view, the canvas stays "anchored" on an element. This can go both ways too, top and bottom screen. Perhaps have a "resizing anchor" option at top of the screen.
User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Some great suggestions, Bill! I'll share them with the team in tomorrow morning's meeting. :)
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

It would be great in Bootstrap if between the colored breakpoints the media range identifiers could be visually see such as "XS" "SM" "MED" "LG" and "XL".

I have to sometimes think about where the slider is when trying to use all the available class that start usually with these identifiers.

Thanks !
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Twinstream wrote:
It would be great in Bootstrap if between the colored breakpoints the media range identifiers could be visually see such as "XS" "SM" "MED" "LG" and "XL".

I have to sometimes think about where the slider is when trying to use all the available class that start usually with these identifiers.

Thanks !

+1

User 2706435 Photo

Ambassador
444 posts

+2. Same for Foundation.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.