Lost Application - Post ID 5793

User 366536 Photo

2 posts

I lost my color schemer while updating it and it got gimped or bugged or whatever, and am trying to get Color Schemer on my new system but my account only lets me download a trial version. How do I download my software?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You can download your updates at http://care.coffeecup.com
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 366536 Photo

2 posts

only lets me download trial. If I install it it tells me i have passed the time alloted.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I would suggest you contact our office at 361-887-7778 and have us look up your account info. I couldn't find any order under this e-mail address.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.