Exporting color to Firestarter - Post...

User 193638 Photo

557 posts

This is unreal. I have been trying all day, no less than 5 times, to get this color from Color Schemer into Firestarter. The only way I could see to do it was to type in the new number in the RGB fields. No matter what I did, Firestarter would not let me. I gave up and went and ate my dead turkey and sour cranberry soup, came back and tried again, it works!!

Sorry for any bad vibes I may have been giving off, frustration will do that to me :):)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

lol Steven, no worries you've been trying hard to get his working so I'm sure glad it's working now. Let me know what happens on the reinstall of the Adobe and if that fixes the PDF problem or not.
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

I just did what Scott suggested and I went to the folder where they are and opened them and I am printing them right now. I thank you for your offer to email, but I think I have it!!;)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Yaaaaay in that case I think I'll go to bed! Glad you got it all working now and happy editing! :)
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

Yes, I have to go to bed too so I can get up early and hit the sales!!! Later

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.