Suggestions for Bootstrap Builder -...

User 2847388 Photo

13 posts

Uwe Schmitt wrote:
I have no problems with more than one class in Text Edit Mode. It's maybe a problem if you have had other classes defined before. Then, reset the format (press Reset-Button) and start again using the classes you need.

That worked, thank you!!!
User 2847388 Photo

13 posts

Suggestion.... Could there be an option added to change the default unit from pixels to another unit?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

You can do that now, just click on one of the units to display all the options. See attached image
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2847388 Photo

13 posts

Inger wrote:
You can do that now, just click on one of the units to display all the options. See attached image

I know, I meant something in the settings to change which unit shows up as a default, rather than have to keep changing it on everything. I have been using rem rather than px.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Aaron wrote:
Inger wrote:

I know, I meant something in the settings to change which unit shows up as a default, rather than have to keep changing it on everything. I have been using rem rather than px.

But what about if someone else wants to use a mix on the page or the site,, that would mean going to somewhere and re-setting the default unit, or not be able to mix and match
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 382764 Photo

3 posts

Hello all
Agreeing with all of the others saying that being able to import themes is a must. I bought the beta bootstrap builder on a whim but am finding that the limitations are such that its more toy than tool. In the meantime adding more out of the box themes would be super helpful (esp some one-pagers)
Also I have to say that code-free is not an enticing selling point for me (I'm guessing from other responses it is possible to tweak the code but I haven't spent enough time with the product to see how to do that)
User 2847388 Photo

13 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Inger wrote:

But what about if someone else wants to use a mix on the page or the site,, that would mean going to somewhere and re-setting the default unit, or not be able to mix and match

You can currently use a mix of settings, changing the default shouldn't affect that.... If the default was user changeable, the user could select their default, and if they want to mix the settings, then they can do that also. Just makes it easier for those who have to keep changing from px to another setting.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Aaron wrote:
Wayan Jaya wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Inger wrote:

You can currently use a mix of settings, changing the default shouldn't affect that.... If the default was user changeable, the user could select their default, and if they want to mix the settings, then they can do that also. Just makes it easier for those who have to keep changing from px to another setting.

Interesting to find out how many would find it useful
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

It's all the same to me. I set the units I want anyway.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Aaron wrote:
Inger wrote:

Surely if you set a paragraph/text/header element etc with style "Apply To" "TYPE" selected then set the "unit" to REM or whatever you want, then that achieves the same result such that ALL other paragraphs/text/header elements inserted thereafter will have the styling (unit REM) as you have set.

Just a thought
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.