new html5 audio and video elements...

User 476182 Photo

4 posts

Hello ,
I would like to know if the new html 5 audio and video elements that have just been released for designer v3 ( which I don't have ) will also be available for bootstrap builder ?
( note : I'm a newbie user who decided to go for bootstrap builder but quickly realized that it may not have been designed for newbies like me… There's a coupon for site designer v3 at the moment , but I don't know if it's worth getting it or rather stick to bootstrap and learn….)
Thanks for your help.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

I don't know this for sure, but my hunch is, that the stand-alone RBB will not be updated (I hope I'm wrong, actually).
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

If you are a newbie, I would go for SD3. Bootstrap is just one type of front-end framework whereas Site Designer gives you the choice of starting with either of the 4 frameworks made available.

I doubt the video element would be incorporated in the Bootstrap program as SD3 is CoffeeCups flagship program. You can definitely use HTML5 video elements in a bootstrap design but the SD3 program makes it easier to do without any messing around with code.
Regards Phil
User 476182 Photo

4 posts

Thanks a lot for your advice Inger and Phil Dias ! Much appreciated !

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.