Just a quick note that Bootstrap Builder v2.0 Build 63 is live (Yipee!), and we have added some impressive new features and enhancements!
In this update:
- Implemented Bootstrap 4.0.0 Alpha 4 framework
- New Typography Decoration controls added for Link Container elements.
- Increased browser compatibility (including better flexbox support) for IE.
- Replaced the standard Container element with semantic HTML Container options. Use them for navigation, footers, sections, figures, and more.
- Handy Fallback Font options have been added to the Typography section.
- Keep things in balance with new CSS controls for creating Multi-column Layouts. Using this hot new feature you can create a print-inspired layout where content automatically flows between columns. It’s great for laying out text, but you can also use it to create masonry image galleries and a lot more.
- Boosted the number of classes that can be applied to an element from five to six.
- We added support for inline tags (strong, em, small, yup even superscript and subscript!)
Please keep the suggestions coming and keep sharing your creations and comments! And if you’re having a blast with Bootstrap Builder don’t be shy to shout it out on social media.
Existing owners can pick up the free upgrade right here: https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts