How to save .gif - Post ID 245156

User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Hey guys, i've got several pictures lined up and they are previewing perfect, but the only export options I have are through movies.. not a .gif, how do I save to the format .gif?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It is already done automatically for you on save. No need to export. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Mine is saving a .cas file but not a .gif :(
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

UncleMap wrote:
Mine is saving a .cas file but not a .gif :(

The gif is right there with that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Oh ok, thanks Scott I had no idea lol, i'm only used to the creating a .gif from video.
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Hey Scott, it isn't allowing me to add it to my .css files? It's still showing as a .cas file thats 46.0 kb in size.. I would think it would be larger than that considering my images..
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Nevermind it's showing i was wrong again
User 2761243 Photo

2 posts

I am having the same issue. My project is saved with a .cas extension. I can't upload it to my website in this format. When you say it's right there, what do you mean?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Kelley Mitchell wrote:
I am having the same issue. My project is saved with a .cas extension. I can't upload it to my website in this format. When you say it's right there, what do you mean?

That is correct. That is your project file. You don't upload that anywhere. It is only used by the program itself.
User 2761243 Photo

2 posts

Nevermind. Found it.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.