Announcing CoffeeCup Animation Studio...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Animation Studio is an image editor that is similar to our old GIF Animator, but it does a heck of a lot more. First, it imports many more file types, including WIF files, so all your CoffeeCup graphics can be edited and imported. This makes creating new frames super easy while yielding professional results. Also, a built-in image editor gives you the power to do touch-ups right inside the program.

Here are just a few of the new features you will find in Animation Studio:
  • Edits pre-existing animated images created with any program
  • Image editor with drawing and selection tools
  • Color correction tools that make advanced adjustments simple
  • Create your own frames in the editor, or customize other images with it
  • Use GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP images as frames
  • Opens WIF files, so anything created in Web Image Studio can be added
  • Excellent transparency controls
  • A wide variety of dither modes preserves the quality of your frames
  • In-program Live Preview and external Browser Preview
  • Preview images (and animated images' frames) before opening them
  • New easy-to-use interface
  • Project file keeps your entire animation organized

For more information on Animation Studio, please see http://coffeecup.com/animation-studio

We hope you all enjoy our new addition to the CoffeeCup lineup. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132835 Photo

17 posts

Is this going to be like adobe edge?
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Hi Scott,
Edits pre-existing animated images created with any program

The only option I see is to open .cas files.

I don't see an export option, am I missing something? What are they gif, flash, html5? It would be nice if it included html5:)

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

James D wrote:
Hi Scott,
Edits pre-existing animated images created with any program

The only option I see is to open .cas files.

I don't see an export option, am I missing something? What are they gif, flash, html5? It would be nice if it included html5:)

The Open is for opening an Animated Studio project (CAS). If you have your own images, just use the ADD toolbar icon. There is no need for an export. When you save your project, the animated GIF file is automatically created.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Joe Young wrote:
Is this going to be like adobe edge?

Adobe Edge is HTML5 based. Our program generates and animated gif file.
User 474778 Photo

215 posts

I've received a Coffee Cup offer by e-mail that says I'm "...already in our animation club." Does being in the "animation club" refer to my previous purchase of the GIF Animator application?

I've also previously purchased Web Image Studio 1.1.

Looks like the offer provides no way to purchase just the two items of new interest to me, Animation Studio and Animated Graphic Packs. It seems I must also buy Web Image Studio a second time. Is that correct? Is this not the very same version of Web Image Studio that I have already purchased?

What don't I understand?
halfnium -AT- alum.mit.edu
Yes, I looked just like that in 1962.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Halfnium wrote:
I've received a Coffee Cup offer by e-mail that says I'm "...already in our animation club." Does being in the "animation club" refer to my previous purchase of the GIF Animator application?

I've also previously purchased Web Image Studio 1.1.

Looks like the offer provides no way to purchase just the two items of new interest to me, Animation Studio and Animated Graphic Packs. It seems I must also buy Web Image Studio a second time. Is that correct? Is this not the very same version of Web Image Studio that I have already purchased?

What don't I understand?

If you already own GIF Animator, refer to the e-mail. There are links in there just to purchase the software for $9.99. If you want the best deal, then the bundle price is what you should go for even if you already own Web Image Studio.
User 1101433 Photo

5 posts

When you save the .cas file, it automatically also creates the animated gif. Check where you saved the .cas file and you'll also find a gif :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.