Here’s a quick overview of the major features of the Web Form Builder workspace:
Numbered overview of WFB workspace:
(1) The toolbar: Everything you need to manage your workspace, from saving forms to publishing for use on the web.
(2) Elements pane: Here you’ll find all the elements you need to create your form, from titles to check-boxes.
(3) Properties pane: Allows you to set values for the currently selected element.
(4) Form Options pane: Set global values, such as font family, size, and color, as well as Captcha boxes and other cool stuff.
(5) Editing & live preview: This is the workspace where you build your form.