Web Form Builder just got better! -...

User 2077947 Photo

40 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
..... Most people tend to not use caps on a regular basis so chances are they will be typing:

file_name.html

rather than the one with caps and will not be able to reach your page.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks Jo Ann, an oversight on my part!

I will rename the form as order_form but not just yet, as the link in my previous post wont work if I alter it and the post wont make sense.

I have tried clicking 'Editing Post' but it says..... Whoops, we can't seem to find that page!

Thanks again.
R K BAILEY
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

If you want to fix it just hollar when you do and I or another Forum Mod can fix the link in your post so it will still work :)
User 2077947 Photo

40 posts

Many Thanks Scott, .fb file received and I will take on board your suggestions.

No more playing with it today though, I've done my bit and The Ale House beckons ;)
R K BAILEY
User 2077947 Photo

40 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
If you want to fix it just hollar when you do and I or another Forum Mod can fix the link in your post so it will still work :)

OK Thanks, I have now renamed it as order_form and published it.

Cheers
R K BAILEY
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

SKIPYSKIPHIRE wrote:
Jo Ann wrote:

OK Thanks, I have now renamed it as order_form and published it.

Cheers

Previous post all fixed, nice job on the form too keep up the good work :)
User 399197 Photo

46 posts

Scott,

I'm a HUGE fan of Web Form Builder (classic), despite its idiosyncrasies and limitations. I've been too lazy to build my own HTML forms, so WFB has worked very well for me to date. However, I have long been hoping that the CC boys would move on from Flash and take advantage of HTML5, etc. Obviously, my dreams have come true!

I already have Web Image Studio (full) and Website Access Manager, both of which are part of my day-to-day tools, so I don't need the Mega pack. Consequently, I'll be holding off for the new Web Form Builder (full), and remain really excited to be able to try it out. Coming soon, I hope.

Now that the form builder is being done in HTML (etc), are there any thoughts about providing for more robust form validation?
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Dick Raymond wrote:
I already have Web Image Studio (full) and Website Access Manager, both of which are part of my day-to-day tools, so I don't need the Mega pack. Consequently, I'll be holding off for the new Web Form Builder (full), and remain really excited to be able to try it out. Coming soon, I hope.

I know what you're saying Dick, but really it's a gamble... They haven't announced the pricing yet, but even if it's $29 you can't go wrong getting the Mega Pack now for the same price. Just sayin' ;)
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I would have to concur with Phil. You'll have to do an upgrade to get the new one anyways, so why not pay the high chance of a lower price and get all the cool images that it includes too? Chances are you don't already have those, and in the end they cost more than $29 on their own so it's like getting the new Form Builder for free! Why wait, pay whatever the new full price is and get nothing else with it? Just a though :)
User 399197 Photo

46 posts

Phil and Jo Ann,

OK. OK...I just ordered.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

The folder c:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder Lite\library\option-lists\
doesn't seems to update and reflect what's really inside it.

This is my folder:
http://www.soren-nornberg.dk/form/billeder/file_list.jpg
I have removed some of the options.

But this it options I have inside Web Form Builder:
http://www.soren-nornberg.dk/form/billeder/predifined.jpg
Søren, Denmark

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.