The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

If you go to C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder Lite\library\option-lists you can create your own and you can update the ones already included for translation.

This ought to be an option WITHIN the programme, not that you have to go in through the back door, so to speak.

You are right Inger and it is on the list. There is a lot of people that like back doors though ;)
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,456 posts
Online Now

Yeah, but that is for escaping through them, isn't it? :P
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2299572 Photo

2 posts

webmage wrote:
I agree with everything dschimdthawk requested, especially the ability to tweak spacing and have 2 or more text fields on one line, but there are a few more things I'd like to see. If any of these have already been covered or answered, my apologies:

1. A phone number element. This would be especially nice if the hyphens were already included.

2. Autojump in the phone number field so the user could just type and the numbers would fall in the correct box.

3. The ability to design and insert a custom submit button. There are some very nice submit buttons already available, but clients can be picky about the smallest things.

4. The option to choose regular, bold, or italic type in the label and the text the user inserts.

5. The option to insert jpeg or png files so the client's logo could be inserted in the form.

That's all I can think of right now, but then I've only created one form so far.

Thank you for considering the (sometimes) finicky demands of the beta testers.

Good stuff—almost all of these things are in the works and some will already be in the full release. I do think request / suggestion number 2 should cost extra though

Would pay extra for auto-jump if it was a feature you could use on the whole form. ;):P
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
After latest update my exported form ain't working any more

Se attached message.

Søren.

I have to report this again.
Today it suddenly stopped working.

I get a 404 Not found.

Not Found

The requested URL /h was not found on this server.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Soren Noernberg wrote:

Se attached message.

Søren.

Søren

Exactly what is not working Søren?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Soren Noernberg wrote:
Soren Noernberg wrote:

Se attached message.

Søren.

Søren

Exactly what is not working Søren?

Seems that my message wasn't completed.

I receive a 404 Not found.
Not Found

The requested URL /h was not found on this server.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I just need a bit more info Søren to help. Where exactly do you get that error? The more details you can give the better. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I just need a bit more info Søren to help. Where exactly do you get that error? The more details you can give the better. ;)

Hello Scott.

It is after I hit the submit buttom.
You can see it here: http://www.soren-nornberg.dk

The site is in Danish, but I'm sure you can see it.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Hello Scott.

Søren

It looks like not all of the files you exported to your sever are there. Are you sure you uploaded everything this time? What happens if you try and use just the embed code?
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Soren Noernberg wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Hello Scott.

Søren

It looks like not all of the files you exported to your sever are there. Are you sure you uploaded everything this time? What happens if you try and use just the embed code?

If I use the embed code it is working.

Søren
Søren, Denmark

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.