The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Special danish characters is not accepted in the subject field for emails.
This is a must for the scandinavian countries.
In the attached file it should say: Fra Søren.

Good catch Søren. I have logged this issue with our developers.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
scott co wrote:
Sorry Scott
I feel like a kid with a new toy and do not want to read the instructions just the pictures...lol
I do like the format.. pretty cool. The only thing I need is the States in a drop down like before

Thanks,
Scott

I hear ya. ;)
There are 6 predefined lists already included with the software. Just add Drop Down list, Check Box or Radio Button and then go to the "Properties Tab". Look at the 5th icon under the Options. That will bring up a dialog with the various pre-defined lists.

I can see the list, but it is empty.

Can you attach a screen shot for me so I can see what you see?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 126492 Photo

Ambassador
1,524 posts

This is about replying to received email.

When setting up the form, in the Settings / EMail Notices you add your own email address in the To:- box, and then in the Reply-To box you pick the email field that you have set on the form.

Now when you get your submission and you hit Reply to send an answer, in the To field on the reply email it has this in the box:- newdemo@bulldog.coffeecup.com; youremail@gmail.com

After sending the mail you get a bounce message from newdemo@bulldog.coffeecup.com but the youremail@gmail.com is sent.

This needs fixing so you don't have to remove the bulldog. coffee email address manually. This is assuming I have not configured it correctly, although I am 100% sure I have.
Jim
---------------------------
User 2275452 Photo

3 posts

I purchased the Mega Pack. When I go into my account I see the form Builder with a product date of February 23, 2011 - Ver 8.3.
Is this the new version?
User 126492 Photo

Ambassador
1,524 posts

Maybe not everyones choice, but I think the Friendly hint would look better placed at either the right of the field label or directly under the field label.

With having the hint below the input box it could confuse some form fillers, it should not, but it might.

-----------

In Form Options, what is Atofocus for? no mention of it in the pdf help file. I reckon that is for the full version.

Would be nice if when you select a field to be "Required" that it place a asterisk beside that field.
Jim
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jim Cantrell wrote:
This is about replying to received email.

When setting up the form, in the Settings / EMail Notices you add your own email address in the To:- box, and then in the Reply-To box you pick the email field that you have set on the form.

Now when you get your submission and you hit Reply to send an answer, in the To field on the reply email it has this in the box:- newdemo@bulldog.coffeecup.com; youremail@gmail.com

After sending the mail you get a bounce message from newdemo@bulldog.coffeecup.com but the youremail@gmail.com is sent.

This needs fixing so you don't have to remove the bulldog. coffee email address manually. This is assuming I have not configured it correctly, although I am 100% sure I have.

Good catch Jim. I have logged that with our developers.
User 126492 Photo

Ambassador
1,524 posts

You can make a List Box Required but not a Drop Box, any reason for this.
Jim
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jim Cantrell wrote:
Maybe not everyones choice, but I think the Friendly hint would look better placed at either the right of the field label or directly under the field label.

With having the hint below the input box it could confuse some form fillers, it should not, but it might.

-----------

In Form Options, what is Atofocus for? no mention of it in the pdf help file. I reckon that is for the full version.

Would be nice if when you select a field to be "Required" that it place a asterisk beside that field.

The AutoFocs is the first field you want the cursor to appear in when the form loads.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Pio Mammone wrote:
I purchased the Mega Pack. When I go into my account I see the form Builder with a product date of February 23, 2011 - Ver 8.3.
Is this the new version?

That is the Flash version. You need to download the Lite version. It will be listed further down on that page.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jim Cantrell wrote:
You can make a List Box Required but not a Drop Box, any reason for this.

That was already discussed further down by Jo Ann. We have that on the list. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.