The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Jason Whitewood wrote:
Just purchased the mega pack aswell, one thing though, I cant find the graphics that came with it? I downloaded them to a location but they are not visable when trying to access through web image studio.
Anyone know which folder they are suppost to be in?
Cheers

I agree there seems to be a lot of confusion on where these files end up in the end. But.... here's how to make sure you can find them:

Open the file that installs the themes and let it install them. When it's done it opens a window to tell you they have successfully installed ....

LOOK at that window lol, it tells you exactly where to find them at the exact path they are located.

Now just browse your computer to that location and Wallah! There they are :)
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,473 posts

I would also like to be able to change the date format to the one we use in Norway, like 25.12.11. That ought to be something we could do in the Settings.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
I would also like to be able to change the date format to the one we use in Norway, like 25.12.11. That ought to be something we could do in the Settings.

The same is wanted for Denmark.
Date format shown as dd-mm-yy would also be nice.
In Denmark and I guess this also apply to Norway, the week starts on monday.

Søren Nørnberg
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Bo wrote:
The software installed nicely, but I found a small bug when I started playing with it. I tried copying the color hex code from the form properties to replace the color on my title properties, and got the attached error (repeatedly).

Thanks,
Bo Ossinger

Thank Bo. I am unable to replicate this. Can you break it down step by step for me?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Inger Eik wrote:

That should not be difficult. I will log this with our developers. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

You have that ability now Mark. Add a "Date Field" then click on the "Properties Tab". Under the "Date Format" change it to whatever you like.

I can not change to 25/12/11 format.

Keith

So you want a format of DD/MM/YY? I can see that. I will log that one with our developers. ;)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jim Cantrell wrote:
2 things missing so far that are in the Flash version.

1. naming one of the drop down boxes as "Subject" so that visitors can choose the subject line for their message.

2. Drop down box for users to pick an email address they would like the email to go to, ie: different departments.

I tried naming a drop down as the Subject field but it didn't work, this is really helpull for different departments in a company.

Thanks for the suggestions Jim. Both of these are already on the TODO list. They will most likely appear under the MAGICAL elements.
User 1964229 Photo

5 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

Can you try this. Restart the program and wait a few seconds for it to load. Now add any element to the form and then click the Themes Toolbar Icon. Let me know if they load now.

This worked...i can see the themes...thank you
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Per wrote:
Inger Eik wrote:
...Not every country in the world has the same phone number format as in the US...

Couldn't agree more with this caution! Even large organizations/companies (banks and credit card companies come to mind), that supposedly have an international target audience, often make this mistake. It is very frustrating to go through the process of filling in a lengthy form, only to have it bounce back with the message that the phone number is not valid. My solution now is to simply put in an entirely random number that fit the US pattern (but with a valid area code!)...

What we will probably have to do here is create a new MAGICAL element for phone numbers. Please post as many different suggestions on formats so we can make sure to cover as many as possible.

Here are some standard USA ones:

###-###-####
(###)-###-####
(###) ###-####
###.###.####
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gergely Szerdahelyi wrote:
It's really good :)

2 questions about date field:
- Will be possible in the FULL version to change the first day of the week? In Europe the usual is Monday.
- I would like to change the month and day names to localize the form. Will it be possible?

Great suggestions. I will log these with our developers Gergely.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.