Sneak Peak into version 2.3 - Page 2...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hmm I would have to concur with Rick Scott, I just checked the newsletter online (didn't get that one in email at all myself) http://www.coffeecup.com/newsletter/639 … 7afc3dce8d and that's definitely what it says, but I see no responsive themes in mine either.

**EDIT**
Never mind, I see that it's a sales special Rick. That would be for people just buying the form builder. If you buy it using that email link it will automatically add 3 themes to the cart free of charge!
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

It seems that was a special offer valid for one day (Nov 30):
"...Yep, there’s 64 more responsive themes like the one above. We’re throwing in 3 of them for free to anyone who buys today..."
User 69840 Photo

49 posts

Can't be for Nov 30, I just got the email today. Dec 2.
IF the free themes are only if you buy it from the special, why don't the rest of us who allready own the program, get 3 free themes?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Rick Pisio wrote:
Can't be for Nov 30, I just got the email today. Dec 2.
IF the free themes are only if you buy it from the special, why don't the rest of us who allready own the program, get 3 free themes?

Existing users Rick get the upgrade for free. That is what makes purchasing the software so great. Free upgrades! No company out there will always give something free to past purchasers. That would be very expensive. Can you just imagine any retail chain doing this! ;)

We always have specials geared towards existing costumers and sometimes we have to have sales geared towards new customers. We cannot always do both. Last weekend we offered a 40% off coupon code that you could use towards any purchase for existing customers. That is a HUGE discount.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 574966 Photo

27 posts

Great idea. 2 questions.

Is there not a way to get a responsive form except by starting new? I already have my forms designed and working. I would much prefer just to turn them 'responsive' rather than have to start from scratch with a new theme. I would happily pay the $9 'theme charge' to be able to port over....

My website is a wordpress responsive site. I have read your release blog note many times and am unsure if the responsive form will function unless it is in one of your html editor responsive sites.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Thanks, Steve
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Very wise friend of mine owned and ran a Wimpy bar, he would give every regular customer a complimentary Coffee, or a complimentary desert from time to time.

Then one day i noticed he gave me a coffee knowing full well, that i never order one, and my shop assistant a desert, knowing full well she never would order one.

I queried it some time later, and he said he never gives away what someone would usually buy, because that was throwing his money away

His family now own about 20 wimpeys, cafes and restaurants between them :)
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steve Emery wrote:
Great idea. 2 questions.

Is there not a way to get a responsive form except by starting new? I already have my forms designed and working. I would much prefer just to turn them 'responsive' rather than have to start from scratch with a new theme. I would happily pay the $9 'theme charge' to be able to port over....

My website is a wordpress responsive site. I have read your release blog note many times and am unsure if the responsive form will function unless it is in one of your html editor responsive sites.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Thanks, Steve

You can apply a theme to an existing form without having to redesign anything.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.