Drop Down & List Box - Customizing ?'s
I just downloaded the new Web Form Builder and so far it is pretty slick and I have been waiting on this for the past year. Thanks to non-flash supported mobile devices the form builder couldn't get here fast enough!
So, what I need to do is:
1) Add a Drop Down or List Box...it really doesn't matter which one as long as I can easily add custom lists.
2) I added a Drop Down element and under the properties > Options - I realize that I can click on the options and rename them ONE BY ONE.
3) What I need to be able to do is to cut and paste a list of choices in that field...how do I do that?
4) I brought up the Pre-Defined Options Selector and I do not see a place to add a "Custom" list.
5) Please tell me I can paste a custom list into a box somewhere to create my options...If there is one I do not see it at this time.
Using the old web form builder I could easily add a custom list.
I am attaching a screen shot so you can see what I am looking at.
I have a list of about 50 options, so it is not feasible to enter those options one at a time.
I am sure that there is a way to do it...it is just not popping out at me so far.
Other than that I think it looks great and I can't wait to change out all my other forms to this one so I can add them to Mobile devices! Thanks again CoffeeCup for a job well done!
That worked like a charm! Thanks for the insight...I feel much better about making a bulk drop down now!
That might be a good note on the help section for custom drop downs.
So I did what was mentioned here and added a list to the options area and it sees the list name but when I highlight it, nothing shows? Any advice? I attached my list.
Look at Teressa O'Brien. You have a strage character being used for the apostrophe.
Just an FYI...
Don't forget to check here too for lots of shared custom lists that we've been getting through the members here too. I'm thinking this is going to be a very cool thing
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/web-for … ons-lists/
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.