Post your new ideas here! - Page 42 -...

User 1969230 Photo

5 posts

I am looking for a program that will automate my repetitive work.

There are some out there like the one with Firefox for example, but it simply does not work. I set it up and try to use it again and there is ALWAYS an error.

We need an automation program that will record and reproduce all clicks and keystrokes accurately and reliably.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Smokin' Monkey wrote:
I am looking for a program that will automate my repetitive work.

There are some out there like the one with Firefox for example, but it simply does not work. I set it up and try to use it again and there is ALWAYS an error.

We need an automation program that will record and reproduce all clicks and keystrokes accurately and reliably.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for Monkey, but check this out to see, it's a free software that does lots of things from macros to text pastes and spell checking and lots of little things.

http://www.phraseexpress.com/
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,190 posts

I was thinking this.
windows macro recorder
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2414849 Photo

1 post

I'm searching for efficient HTML to ePub format converters or conversion processes that really work, which means preserving all formatting correctly (especially table and figure/picture locations, sizes and viewable content) PLUS keeping internal links active. PDF works pretty well, but that's about it. We incorporate quizzes and tests in our web material but these are inactive in converted documents.

Seems like the ePub format (for iPad, Nook and other readers) is mostly HTML anyway- so why can't we get it work better? Any plans to address this in your products?

LJM
User 1640745 Photo

1 post

I know you have an educational software package for web design-oriented programs, but I am interested in e-learning software that would allow me to develop and launch lessons for my students working and learning online. Do you have any plans to develop such software?
User 2212523 Photo

88 posts

Lon Mathias wrote:
I'm searching for efficient HTML to ePub format converters or conversion processes that really work, which means preserving all formatting correctly (especially table and figure/picture locations, sizes and viewable content) PLUS keeping internal links active. PDF works pretty well, but that's about it. We incorporate quizzes and tests in our web material but these are inactive in converted documents.

Seems like the ePub format (for iPad, Nook and other readers) is mostly HTML anyway- so why can't we get it work better? Any plans to address this in your products?

LJM

There's an open source program called Calibre that converts from and to all sorts of different e-book formats. It works quite well so it should get you by until the day comes that Coffee Cup might decide to create one of their own :)
User 464684 Photo

10 posts

Ok... I know there is an annual fee to list in the android app store. Is that required or can you just offer an app from here?

Anyhow, I would LOVE to see an android app version of Lockbox! It has saved me SO many times, but sometimes I am logging in from the phone and don't want to boot the comouter to get the info from lockbox.

There is a decent one called Keeper that I am testing now and seems okay. BUT I would so much rather use CC software and pay YOU the $10 if I upgrade tp pro.

PLEASE can you consider android apps of your software? Especially Lockbox but I would also buy FTP and HTML Editor at least!

Thanks for being such a terrific company ... I recommend you every chance I get!

Kim
~ Kim

Visit me at: www.dutydog.org
User 3166837 Photo

1 post

Hi just a suggestion, but with the web form builder, why not have the option to include a basic html editor for the text field, maybe like the one on this form?
a star rating would be superb too!
User 539237 Photo

241 posts

Kim wrote:
Ok... I know there is an annual fee to list in the android app store. Is that required or can you just offer an app from here?

Anyhow, I would LOVE to see an android app version of Lockbox! It has saved me SO many times, but sometimes I am logging in from the phone and don't want to boot the comouter to get the info from lockbox.

There is a decent one called Keeper that I am testing now and seems okay. BUT I would so much rather use CC software and pay YOU the $10 if I upgrade tp pro.

PLEASE can you consider android apps of your software? Especially Lockbox but I would also buy FTP and HTML Editor at least!

Thanks for being such a terrific company ... I recommend you every chance I get!

Kim

Lockbox on Android yes please!
Power Post as well for quick updates to my streams.

Thank you in anticipation
Greg

When I stop learning please check for signs of life.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Greg wrote:

Power Post as well for quick updates to my streams.

This may help with that:
http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … r-s-drive/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.