Post your new ideas here! - Page 32 -...

User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Bill Williams wrote:
I wish coffeecup would come out with a simple forum that would be easy to install and easy to maintain. I have tried phpbb and for a novice in php it's a pain to learn.

We're very close to having this as a feature of S-Drive. All you'll need to do is click 'Enable Forums'. Cool, eh?
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Yep cool, but that don't help those that don't use S-Drive does it?
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Yep cool, but that don't help those that don't use S-Drive does it?

Sure. We're planning to allow them to be embeddable, like you can embed a Stream.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

hmm guess I'll have to look into all that one of these days then too lol. Thanks for the info J :)
User 1918944 Photo

5 posts

I would like to see you guys take Swish Max 4 study it and create a Coffee Cup version. Even better Adobe has a master suite that you could reverse engineer! Lol I personally love all your software and have learned to make it do wonderful things! I use Firefox and have had no problems with any of your software on Mozilla.
User 130431 Photo

4 posts

Shopping Cart Creater and Creater Pro are great programs, but one thing is missing. Not all of us have physical items to sell, but rather, software. What would be cool to see is a way to get payment approval and then send our customers a link or send them to a secure webpage to download their software that they just purchased. Just an idea.:D
Craig B. Temple, TX
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,474 posts

Yes, and a very good idea too, also for other downloadable items, like pictures, templates for various things, tickets. I second that.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Craig B wrote:
Shopping Cart Creater and Creater Pro are great programs, but one thing is missing. Not all of us have physical items to sell, but rather, software. What would be cool to see is a way to get payment approval and then send our customers a link or send them to a secure webpage to download their software that they just purchased. Just an idea.:D

That's in the works, too! We expect downloadable product support to be available in version 4.0 of Shopping Cart Creator Pro.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,474 posts

How long do we have to wait for that? Anytime 'soon'?
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You need to find the Sterling Silver Easter Egg first. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.