Shopping Cart 3.0.3 Released

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hello all,

I just put an update to Shopping Cart online, version 3.0.3

What is new:

- Updated PayPal php scripts.

- Issue with backslashes appearing before an apostrophe in local preview.

- Saving projects directly to C:\ caused the cart not to save.

Download latest trial at:
http://coffeecup.com/shopping-cart

Download registered version at:
http://care.coffeecup.com
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 264691 Photo

47 posts

Hi Scott
I purchased and installed this software today. The paypal link was set up with copy and paste to eliminate errors.
However it returns the error below when you click on the paypal button. Any clues? I also sent this to tech support.
Thenk
Nev
PayPal has returned an error!
Ack: Failure
Correlation ID: 8543c950dbc93
Version: 3.2
Error Number: 10002
Short Message: Security error
Long Message: Security header is not valid
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

What is the link to your cart or ticket number so I can look into this issue for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 142871 Photo

Ambassador
24 posts

When I go to the download for the updated 3.0.3 update the Shopping Cart does not show in my Downloads/Recover files. I have version 3.0 installed at the moment. Also today I purchased 3 Theme Packs After Twilight, Sophistication and Bright Side and installed them to my Version 3.0 but they do not show up in my Styles. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Lady Gem
Lady Gem
The only "Dumb" question is
the "Unasked" question!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Under this e-mail address I only show an order for the theme packs. I don't show any orders for the software itself. What is the order number?
User 142871 Photo

Ambassador
24 posts

The Cart is now showing in my downloads and I have downloaded the version 3.03 and installed it. The Theme Packs are still not showing in my program though. My User name in forums is Lady Gem 2008 but my user name when logged in for software updates is Ellen C with my gmail account as my login email address. Now can you help me :-)
Ellen C
aka
Lady Gem
Lady Gem
the "Unasked" question!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

When you uninstalled the previous version it would have removed the themes too. You need to reinstall them.
User 142871 Photo

Ambassador
24 posts

Thank you for the reply.
LG
Lady Gem
the "Unasked" question!
User 264691 Photo

47 posts

Thanks Scott. Your techos fixed it for me with suggestions. Basically I just cut and pasted the paypal info again and saved. Nothing different to the firt time but now it works.
Nev

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.