Google Data Feed - Page 1 - Post ID...

User 283808 Photo

43 posts

Seems to be a xml format error when I try to do a data feed upload to google - anyone able to upload their store items?

Google error - Our system encountered an error when processing your data feed.

Examples:
Examples:
Line Nr. Column Nr.
Randy - SCRanch
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I am not sure I understand the question.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Hi Redpen, are you talking about a Google base xml data feed here? If so, then that is a Google error rather than a problem within Cart Creator. Try the Google base help link below.

http://base.google.co.uk/support/bin/an … p;hl=en_GB

From the little bit I've done with Google base in the past, it is a real pain at times, so good luck with it.!. :(
User 283808 Photo

43 posts

Scott,

I want to upload the products in my store to google thru a xml data feed so they will show up in Google Shopping. I tried to upload the products.xml" file that SCC produces.

Redpen
Randy - SCRanch
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Those xml files are to be used only by our software. They are not in a format other services can read.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 283808 Photo

43 posts

Scott,

Is there a way to output a .txt file of the products to upload to google? Do you have any suggestions how to upload the Google Base?

Redpen
Randy - SCRanch
User 283808 Photo

43 posts

how to upload the Google Base?.....I meant how to upload to Google Base?....
Randy - SCRanch
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I am sorry , but our software was not designed to work with Google Base.
User 2161324 Photo

24 posts

If your software is not designed to work with Google Base, how do we get our products to show up in Google Shopping? Will Google add them automatically some point in time? Will optimizing the sitemap increase the possibility of products being added to this feature? Google is where most people shop online in this Google Shopping area, if our products aren't there, then we can't be competitive online retailers.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,200 posts

Ed Tessier wrote:
If your software is not designed to work with Google Base, how do we get our products to show up in Google Shopping? Will Google add them automatically some point in time? Will optimizing the sitemap increase the possibility of products being added to this feature? Google is where most people shop online in this Google Shopping area, if our products aren't there, then we can't be competitive online retailers.

Export your shop as a csv.
Open in Excel and save as a Text(Tab delimited)
Now sign in to your Google account and add the feed.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.