Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 177533 Photo

60 posts

Cj Titus wrote:
I do need text input for a personalization name line. I sure hope this feature is near the top of the list of any updates.Cj

Me too!!
User 2480382 Photo

5 posts

That would be great... Have at least two sites that would love for me to have that capability!
User 1932695 Photo

8 posts

I know I know... these requests have been posted a million times for many years... just not sure why still not available in Shopping Cart Pro:

# 1.- Coupons for discounts, by entering a code, an elegible email, etc

# 2.- Free shipping after a certain amount purchased

# 3.- When an item is broken down ( i.e. "S" "M" "L" "XL" ), to be able to manage inventory independently (as in ebay.com )

Other than that I still love CC software :)

User 2519874 Photo

6 posts

+1 for:

Additional pages to be added with separate buttons rather than as submenus.

Ability to sort product grid similar to an Excel sheet, particularly to re-alphabetise if out of order. This would also allow you to sort by inventory levels so you could easily see which items you are running low on.
User 332330 Photo

8 posts

Have been patiently waiting for discount codes on this software, but over the last three years my beard has grown past my knees and turned white.

I also need some sort of age verification ability for some of my products.

And the free shipping after a certain amount option is badly needed.

Is there a chance these will be addressed anytime soon, or should I start a search for another shopping cart in earnest now?

*Edited by Forum Admin - Please do not request suggestions for rival software companies on this forum... tacky* :P
User 2480382 Photo

5 posts

Nelson Phillips wrote:
Have been patiently waiting for discount codes on this software, but over the last three years my beard has grown past my knees and turned white.

Is there a chance these will be addressed anytime soon, or should I start a search for another shopping cart in earnest now?

*Edited by Forum Admin - Please do not request suggestions for rival software companies on this forum... tacky* :P

Those are very valid requests and I will add my name to the people who would like to know the time line especially for the discount code option... It would help me prove to store owners their advertising is working.
User 418470 Photo

101 posts

bentley blue wrote:
ideas for future versions of sccp:
integration with quickbooks for accounting

integration with dymo/endicia for shipping automation

that would allow the commonly used shipping/postage
printing service to pull order information straight off
the sccp store for streamlined shipping label/postage printing
and tracking of shipped orders

thanks for a great program....above additions would
make it unbeatable

Ooh, I like that idea
I should have something clever to say... but I don't.
newurbanpantry.com https://www.newurbanpantry.com
frankelmo.com http://www.frankelmo.com
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Nelson Phillips wrote:

Actually a few people would probably like to hear some potential timescale for the updated Shopping Cart Creator Pro. Super little program, but really needs all those extra features that people have been asking for to push it back into the mainstream arena.

User 544680 Photo

171 posts

Google is discontinuing Checkout, their payment processing service, by November of this year. Surely CC will need to update the software and roll out a release by then.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

BookPublisher wrote:
Google is discontinuing Checkout, their payment processing service, by November of this year. Surely CC will need to update the software and roll out a release by then.

That is a surprise, as it has only recently been rebranded as Google Wallet?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.