We just released an update of CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator Basic and Professional. This new version includes many new features as well as a few bug fixes (sorry).
New things you will find in version 3.9:
- 10 Amazing new themes.
- Support for S-Drive.
- Ability to add custom markup to the header.
- Support for more currencies.
- Implemented enhanced security on your data files.
- And much, much more.....
Issues that we have addressd in version 3.9:
- SKU numbers preserved when moving between categories.
- Issue when installing software causing an error in the "TServers Table" to be generated.
- Issue with optional values not appearing correctly on the view cart page.
- Issue on the checkout page when using the enter key to change quantity cleared the cart in Chrome and Safari.
- Issue with Authorize.net payment gateway scripts.
- Issue on checkout with PayPal where an error in downloadpage.cls was generated.
- Issue on checkout where Shipping & Handling would display the variable $false.
- Issue in shoppingCart.cls.php
- Issue in paymentdetails.inc.php
- Issue in cartcontrol.inc.php
Registered users can download their free update here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myorders
If you would like to give the latest trial version a test run, you can download the trial version here at http://www.coffeecup.com/software