A sneak peak into Shopping Cart...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Troy McClellan wrote:
Will the Pro version of Shopping Cart Creator be able to import shops created in the standard (or current) version?

Yes it will ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 96476 Photo

2 posts

Mark Buongirno wrote:
Will the Pro version have tha bility to sell one of a kind items? Currently there is no way to take the inventory down to zero. A customer can still buy a one off item even if it just got sold 10 seconds ago. It is the only reason I am not using the package now.

I purchased the Cart Software yesterday (they offfered me a good deal).

I didn't mind that there wasn't batch ability to import (even though it's a 8000+ Plus Product catalog), BUT...
There's no stock limits.

So as of now, I bought a piece of software which can't be used :(

I hope that some form of support for the Cart software becomes available which addresses this (since I'm not the only one in the boat)
User 1907890 Photo

54 posts

Isn't this about 2 months behind schedule. It would be nice to get more detail on new feature on what is "confirmed". The entire package can't all be in flux. Perhaps stock limits is in there..........
I keep holding off my client, but he is getting impatient. I may have to go elsewhere. He wants his store online yesterday.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Albert Brizendine wrote:
Isn't this about 2 months behind schedule. It would be nice to get more detail on new feature on what is "confirmed". The entire package can't all be in flux. Perhaps stock limits is in there..........
I keep holding off my client, but he is getting impatient. I may have to go elsewhere. He wants his store online yesterday.

When we get closer to a release date, we will post all the features included in the Pro version. Just remember, patience is a virtue after all ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 96476 Photo

2 posts

Yes patience is indeed a virture, but not having my cart online promises that there is no revenue from online sales.

Please don't get me wrong here, I just thought (mea culpa) that the basics of what I needed where there, and that I could work around the rest as the pro version comes to fruition. I guess that in hindsight I could have/should have, just dl'd the trial version.

I think that CoffeeCup software is exceptionally high value for the dollar, and I have been a advocate of the company for quite a while. (I still have a wooden nickel to prove it :)

I hope that my prior post was not taken as a 'slag', for that was not my intention.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Whilst it is important to get the pro version out on the streets, it is equally important to ensure to it functions day after day with one hundred percent reliability too. Nobody wants shop owners to lose revenue due to any unforseen glitches within the program.

All the delays have been down to essential changes within the program structure.
User 1966296 Photo

13 posts

cant wait for the pro version - programmers, keep on truckin!!
User 1924730 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

:( February has been and gone but still no Pro version.
Now what is the schedule release as I am holding back releasing new products in my shop as I need functions of the pro version to sell them.
At this rate I am going to have to buy another suppliers software as this is costing me potential sales, and I really do not want to do that as I like the Coffecup software, forums and company.
User 1873422 Photo

59 posts

..I am a teacher :D. As far as bored? NEVER.

Lol, your avatar certainly echoes your sentiments.

Oh Jedi Masters, please do not try to rush out a product, beta test it for as long as you deem it fit. SCC 3.7 suffices for the moment, so ignore all the ruckus that we've caused here. Now back to your coding room, all you guys. :cool:
My tee shirt site http://www.teedojo.com, warmly and fuzzily done with SCC + SCD. I kinda like it even if I've yet to sell any shirts! Hah!

Catch me and say hi!. I don't bite, but I will help you with your website so you can kickstart your web presence today.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

kilabyte wrote:
:( February has been and gone but still no Pro version.
Now what is the schedule release

Scott will be making a formal announcement on the pro version when it's close to the release date.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.