A sneak peak into Shopping Cart...

User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

It would be inappropriate for any of the beta testers to speculate on exact features before any official announcements are made on the product. Only someone from the Coffeecup team can comment on exactly which features will appear on the initial release of the pro version.

User 403397 Photo

33 posts

Has any testers uploaded their new Pro Shop onto the web. If so, it would be good if we could see what the finished shop is like. Can someone please add a link for a look see.
I am hanging out for the real release of the Pro Shopping Cart......................
Flying High.......
Too much caffeine.

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

The front end looks the same as the basic cart. The back end is where you will see the changes once the cart is released.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Great suggestion:
Has any testers uploaded their new Pro Shop onto the web. If so, it would be good if we could see what the finished shop is like. Can someone please add a link for a look see.
I am hanging out for the real release of the Pro Shopping Cart......................

The front end looks the same as the basic cart. The back end is where you will see the changes once the cart is released.

Wouldn't the "Front end" give an example of sub-categories and a search option. I too would like to see a Pro store.

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

I'm not putting a "live" storefront up, but can say that what is in the PRO version is awesome. The folks at CC have listened to your requests and are addressing the top rated issues head-on. There are a few 'bugs' that will need to be worked out, and maybe some minor improvements. But when it is released, I expect that MANY here will be pleased. Of course, I'm sure there will be SOME that will complain about something, but I usually try to ignore them. After all, has MS, Intuit, or any other publishers EVER given their customers ALL that CC gives us?
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Sally Cooper wrote:
Wouldn't the "Front end" give an example of sub-categories and a search option. I too would like to see a Pro store.

Well yes you are correct. There are subcategories and the search function. But besides that, it's the same old shop. Sorry, I don't have one up for you to see.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Look Phil, I love CC software for the most part but I'm still going to complain. Gave up chasing women and killing brain cells with alcohol - complaining is all I have left. :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Right now that information is confidential with our beta testers. When we get closer to the release, we will make more information available.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

The pro version is till in beta, which means nobody is currently using it for live shops at the moment. It is being tested in development sites only.

There are inevitably little little bugs and quirks to be ironed out first as there are with all new software releases. There are also operational tweaks that need to be implemented and revisions to the existing code. The beta version that's currently undergoing testing will be a different beast to the initial release of the program, as it will reflect all of those changes.

User 164446 Photo

2 posts

As a a big fan of Coffee Cup software having all the software in my catalogue. with SCC and SCD i was given the freedom i wanted in designing cart the way i wanted but one thing still escapes me. digital downloads i have one or two carts that i can use for this but none give me the freedom of design that Coffee Cup do,
So question is, is there any hint that the up and coming release of the pro version of SCC will have this option, one way or another ill buy the pro anyway but it would make my day if it has.

Thanks
Don't ask me i'm new here

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.