A sneak peak into Shopping Cart...

User 34830 Photo

10 posts

Does it will be more easy also to translate words in different languages ?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Giuseppe Zagaria wrote:
Does it will be more easy also to translate words in different languages ?

This would be something more found in Shopping Cart Designer, but to answer your question, no, not at this time.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Ok my hubby thought up a question today about the limited quanity type setup. I'm going to assume that when that counter hits Zero it puts something in that says "Out of Stock"? If so then his question was, will it be possible to manually enter a Zero quantity also so it shows "Out of Stock"? Or if it just removes it from the site same question.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

A properly configured inventory control, replicates a bricks and mortar shop. If there is nothing on the shelf, there is nothing to take to the checkout. ;)

If you have too many 'out of stock' notices Jo Ann, it creates the same impression as a bricks and mortar shop that constantly has empty shelves instead of stock. People just give up visiting and eventually go elsewhere.

As some original items such as paintings and other creative products will be 'one offs' a sold notice would be far more practical than an out of stock notice for some sellers perhaps?

The forthcoming pro version will be a beta, ready to get tweaked, modified and adapted to make a great usable product. :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wolverana wrote:
Ok my hubby thought up a question today about the limited quanity type setup. I'm going to assume that when that counter hits Zero it puts something in that says "Out of Stock"? If so then his question was, will it be possible to manually enter a Zero quantity also so it shows "Out of Stock"? Or if it just removes it from the site same question.

Yes and Yes. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Woot thanks again! The more I ask the more excited I get! LOL
User 1875922 Photo

48 posts

I thought the pro version of Shopping Cart was to be out prior to Xmas, I guess I was wrong about that, but does anyone know an expected date as yet?
--
Jeff Wilson

61 409801950 jeff@bizzdesign.com.au
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

It's being tested as we speak Zoldar, the Pro version is a beta release so although it has been released, it's not a public one yet, still a beta test for a while. Hang in there and trust me when I say O..M...G this is going to be awesome!!
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

I am one of the people currently putting the pro version of cart creator through its paces. As Jo Ann has mentioned it is currently in beta, which essentially means it is undergoing thorough testing to ensure a stable product, before it is made available for general sale.

Whilst it would be unfair to comment on actual features, I can assure you that it well be worth the wait. Just hang on in there for just a little bit longer. :cool:
User 515063 Photo

1 post

Can someone say for sure that the ability to adjust option pricing is in the pro-version. I design jewelry and need the option to adjust pricing based on length and other add ons. If it is in there I'll buy cart creator and get started setting up so I'm ready to upgrade. This is the only thing that has been holding me back. I so want to use this program. Thank you. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.