Suggestions for Shopping Cart...

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

I would like to be able to change the product properties container width. There is no point in being able to change the navigation menu width if I cannot do the same to the central container.

If this option is already available, please point me in the right direction.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

I'd like to take that suggestion one step further. It would be great to be able to resize the width of the entire template.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 503621 Photo

266 posts

add swf as easy as add an image
User 503621 Photo

266 posts

get rid of complete sections, as header banner or some text titles and replace them with images
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Janys Hyde wrote:
I would like to be able to change the product properties container width. There is no point in being able to change the navigation menu width if I cannot do the same to the central container.

If this option is already available, please point me in the right direction.

With the vast variety of screen resolutions available now, I too would like to be able to offer 'fluid width' rather than just the two fixed page sizes.

Perhaps more than any other possible feature, this is the one thing that is needed in Pro Cart Designer to really propel the program forward, so it can finally play in the 'big league'. :P

In my 'other' cart software I simply change the CSS stylesheet container width from px to %. Hardly rocket science is it..? LOL :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In principle the css code can be changed, changing two of the code lines to

#scs_header_area_wrapper, #scs_footer_area_wrapper { min-width:98%; width:98%; }
#scs_header_wrapper, #scs_footer_wrapper, #scs_central_area_wrapper { width:98%; }

gives the fluid width, albeit with a couple of other elements such as cart summary needing realignment.

Nobody try the above on a LIVE shop though, as it still an experiment... :)
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Don't just include fluid widths. Include a fixed width that may be adjusted to any width. :)
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Easily resolved Tom.. replace the question marks with your required pixel width in CSS/styler

#scs_header_area_wrapper, #scs_footer_area_wrapper { min-width:??px; width:??px; }
#scs_header_wrapper, #scs_footer_wrapper, #scs_central_area_wrapper { width:??px; }

NOT for playing with on a LIVE shop. :) - experimentation ONLY.!!!
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Yea, but I would like to see this feature included in the program without editing the css.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

No real reason why it can't be ? :rolleyes:

Programs like Publisher and Serif allow users to specify custom page widths. That's unless some of the Coffeecup developers think they are inferior to those at Microsoft though. :D

Gauntlet now thrown down....... :)
User 503621 Photo

266 posts

Would be cool to replace every menu item for any image, so we could use any font
in the menu bars, a cool suggestion for upcoming versions.
Thanks !!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.