Editing a theme
1. Make a backup copy of it before the next step.
2. Change it's extension to .zip (Right click change name).
3. unzip it to a different location.
4. Now edit this theme to your needs.
5. Now zip it back up.
6. Change the extension back to .sct.
7. Import into shop.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.
This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.