Changing Site Name - Page 2 - Post ID...

User 2076220 Photo

135 posts

I didn't know I got free S-Drive, I am not sure how I got it. I came across S-Drive egg and didn't claim it and I wanted to look up S-Drive first, so I click on S-Drive on menu, it ask me to add name---I assume it was demonstration. I didn't realized it wasn't demonstration, and now I wanted to change the name (subdomain).

User 1956586 Photo

Trial User
11 posts

i won the S Drive egg it says (you won software,pdf's,themes and or graphics download now) it took me to a page that has tabs i clicked all the tabs they all says oops... there's nothing here, the egg also said (your egg includes S-Drive services (lucky you) i clicked and it took me to a page that wants to to pick a website name PLEASE HELP i have included a screen shot of the egg i won
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

TK, Kyndrai Moon wrote:
i won the S Drive egg it says (you won software,pdf's,themes and or graphics download now) it took me to a page that has tabs i clicked all the tabs they all says oops... there's nothing here, the egg also said (your egg includes S-Drive services (lucky you) i clicked and it took me to a page that wants to to pick a website name PLEASE HELP i have included a screen shot of the egg i won

Just head over to www.coffeecup.com/sdrive to beging using the service.

Enjoy! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1956586 Photo

Trial User
11 posts

Scott i did begin to use the service, or at least i made a name so now i have a STREAM, when i click site it says Whoops! Looks like you haven’t published anything yet.

You can use Visual Site Designer (make sure you have Version 7.0 build 15 or higher) to publish something to this site and the contents will show up here.
i clicked the link but it wants me to buy it, and what about the software,pdf's,themes and or graphics i won i can't find them anywhere?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

TK, Kyndrai Moon wrote:
Scott i did begin to use the service, or at least i made a name so now i have a STREAM, when i click site it says Whoops! Looks like you haven’t published anything yet.

You can use Visual Site Designer (make sure you have Version 7.0 build 15 or higher) to publish something to this site and the contents will show up here.
i clicked the link but it wants me to buy it, and what about the software,pdf's,themes and or graphics i won i can't find them anywhere?

Currently the only way to publish to S-Drive is with Visual Site Designer or Shopping Cart Creator. Soon we will have an upgrade to Direct FTP that will also connect to S-Drive as well.

Even if you do not have a website on S-Drive yet, you can still take advantage of the S-Drive Streams as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1956586 Photo

Trial User
11 posts

oh ok well crap i don't have the money for those right now, i would love to have a website here i have one on another site but i am wanting a shop, not sure how to do that either lmao i guess i will have to go lookin around to find out what i can do with the streams it looks pretty kool, thank you for helpin me i have no clue about these things; i have the free zip and love it!!! Thank you again for the help

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.