text link within paragraph - Page 1 -...

User 2206099 Photo

7 posts

Seems like a very elementary question, but I am simply trying to create a text link within a paragraph.
Once double clicking the paragraph for edit functions, I see a link-symbol up to the right, but it does not really react to anything I do in terms of selecting part of the text to become a link. What am I doing wrong:D ?
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

It's exactly the same for me Henrik and I was told that it doesn't do that for the developers so it was either user error (doubtful on this issue) or my computer has something wrong with it ..... Maybe not so after all? I don't think the link button is working at all or not working right or something.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Responsive Layout Maker Pro has some issue with adding custom color manually and increasing font size not working and this has been reported long ago.

Responsive Layout Maker Basic works with no issue.

Here is demo for Responsive Layout Maker Basic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08NkyPNwUCs

Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 2206099 Photo

7 posts

Ok, it is clearly something wrong with the Pro version, exactly what was demonstrated in the video above I cannot do in my Mac version...when I click the link button, the window is dimmed down a bit and the SW takes no actions but to get out of the edit mode. How do I most efficiently report this as a bug? Thanks for the effort with the video!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Henrik Olsson wrote:
Ok, it is clearly something wrong with the Pro version, exactly what was demonstrated in the video above I cannot do in my Mac version...when I click the link button, the window is dimmed down a bit and the SW takes no actions but to get out of the edit mode. How do I most efficiently report this as a bug? Thanks for the effort with the video!

You are welcome to open a support ticket. Please include screenshots AND videos so we can see it in action. As posted here though, we have been unable to replicate this issue.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2206099 Photo

7 posts

I will do my best to illustrate it properly in a ticket.
User 2206099 Photo

7 posts

Ok, so I opened a ticket and included a movie, I hope it helps. Let me know if additional information is needed. Thanks!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Mansour ... wrote:
Responsive Layout Maker Pro has some issue with adding custom color manually and increasing font size not working and this has been reported long ago.

Good to know as I just recently reported the font issue as well and was told they didn't have any of the issues I have and that it was my computer..... I was also told no one else had reported these issues that I reported..... hmmm.
User 2206099 Photo

7 posts

Jo-Ann!

It seems that when I use an older version of OSX it works, but with Yosemite 10.10 it does not work on two different types of Mac! So the team will look into that in the next release. Just out of curiosity, do you as well use Mac OS Yosemite?

Henrik
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Henrik Olsson wrote:
Jo-Ann!

It seems that when I use an older version of OSX it works, but with Yosemite 10.10 it does not work on two different types of Mac! So the team will look into that in the next release. Just out of curiosity, do you as well use Mac OS Yosemite?
Henrik

The team said they would look into that for next release? If they told you that then that's all I need to know. Yes I'm on Yosemite, and yes they knew that as well when I reported it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for letting me know that it's truly not my machine after all, which I didn't expect it was anyways, but...... :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.