Bread Crumb Trail - Page 2 - Post ID...

User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

Mansour

I followed the video and all was well but when I post it - the link doesn't work.

http://tippingproductions.com/tpc/demosite16/mc1.html

Thanks in advance

Byron
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

for test purposes I only set up links for the first 5 pages
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Byron Tipping wrote:

what do you use to make those videos? Good job. You have answered a number of questions on the forums and the videos have been very helpful.
Thanks again,
Byron

My pleasure :)
I just bought ScreenFlow 5 for Mac on new year and Demo-Builder for pc since version 5 to 9 for years.
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Byron Tipping wrote:
Mansour

I followed the video and all was well but when I post it - the link doesn't work.

http://tippingproductions.com/tpc/demosite16/mc1.html

Thanks in advance

Byron

Now you are confusing me and I don't understand what you are trying achieve, are you going to make button links or breadcrumbs?
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Byron Tipping wrote:
for test purposes I only set up links for the first 5 pages

Zip and attach your RLM project file then link it here for download that way it's easier to see what you are doing wrong/right.

Now it's late night here and I am going to bed , I will try it help you more on weekend if your project file is uploaded here and there are many great guys here can help you as well base on RLM project file.
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

Thanks Mansour

Byron
Attachments:
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

Sorry - page is mc1.html
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Ok I got your project file and now tell me which page and what you want to do ?

is it in page mc1.html you want to click and go to mc2 and in mc3 click and go to mc4, is that you what you want to achieve ?
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Or in mc1.html you want have image gallery and then click able links from1 to 30 images to load images, is that what you want ?
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

Thanks Mansour

mc1 just below the header and h1 and h2 tags - the series of numbers I want them to go to the respective pages. only the first 5 pages have liks to them - was just trying to test first.

Thanks

Byron

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.