Suggestions for Responsive Email...

User 2284319 Photo

20 posts

Any plans to integrate with Pardot? http://www.pardot.com/
User 2623310 Photo

Ambassador
282 posts

I would to see be able to import a .txt file list of names with emails.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Robert Rung wrote:
Any plans to integrate with Pardot? http://www.pardot.com/

What exactly would you like to see?
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2871879 Photo

1 post

Would be sweet to be able to merge rows
User 2777322 Photo

5 posts

It would be fantastic to be able to open more than one document at a time and copy/paste between them. In the beta, some copy/paste issues within a document that have been annoying (I use the OS X version) have been resolved with the Duplicate command but regular copy/paste still inserts the pasted content at the bottom of the container or document, requiring dragging copy/paste each content element slowly up the length of the document.

How about being able to set a default link color? I'm on OS X and there's no way to set a default link color, requiring me to type in the hex color for every link (in 1.3). Color Palette Manager doesn't appear to integrate for RED for Business 1.3 on OS X (there's no 1.4 version of RED for Business, as far as I can tell). While this functionality is now integrated into RED beta 2.0, there's still no way to set a default link color, either globally or per document. While the color palette manager/picker is an improvement in 2.0, I will still have to manually set the color for each and every link which isn't that much better than typing hex value. How about a "Default Link Color" in the preferences where I can type the default link hex value? Please?

Strange omissions and behavior for an app otherwise works so well and produces such excellent results. I've subscribed, hoping to see these items resolved since I use RED almost daily. These are constant annoyances. While I appreciate the new features, I would personally prefer if some of these frequent productivity issues I run into could be addressed.

Thanks!
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

It would be great to have a manual about how to use this in combination with services like MailChimp or Campaign Monitor? The exported html for sure doesn't work when imported into these 2 apps.

– Richard
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

rvanheukelum wrote:
It would be great to have a manual about how to use this in combination with services like MailChimp or Campaign Monitor? The exported html for sure doesn't work when imported into these 2 apps.

– Richard

They should work just fine. We use them both quite often without any issues or modifications.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
rvanheukelum wrote:

– Richard

They should work just fine. We use them both quite often without any issues or modifications.

In that case I'll have another go. After failing in my favourite MailChimp environment I resurrected my campaign Monitor account, but failed again. If it's that straightforward as you picture it, I'll find it.
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
rvanheukelum wrote:

Found it - I was going the wrong direction here. But the question now is ... do I need a monthly subscription to RED2 in order to be able to use 'just' the app? I'm using MailChimp, so I do not need any other 'service' than just the app itself.

– Richard
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

rvanheukelum wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
rvanheukelum wrote:

Found it - I was going the wrong direction here. But the question now is ... do I need a monthly subscription to RED2 in order to be able to use 'just' the app? I'm using MailChimp, so I do not need any other 'service' than just the app itself.

– Richard

Glad you got it working!

A subscription is only required if you are using RED 2.0 beta.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.