Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013

User 2782709 Photo

7 posts

These versions of Outlook seem to be rendering the header background of blue through the entire email. Anybody know how to stop this?
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you attach your .red project file?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 92313 Photo

2 posts

how do I setup the email part of RED, I get a message that says cannot connect to email client - I am using Outlook for MAC 2011
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Sally Jones wrote:
how do I setup the email part of RED, I get a message that says cannot connect to email client - I am using Outlook for MAC 2011

Configure the SMTP settings in the exact same way as you have with Outlook for MAC.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Sally Jones wrote:
Where do I find the section to configure the SMTP settings - I am stuck - thanks

That is located under Campaign Settings > Email Test.

You can also find a lot of information on how to use RED here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … art-guide/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.