Email not showing properly in Outlook...

User 2879307 Photo

1 post

I would post this in my support room, but tried submitting twice and doesn't go through, which is why I'm here!

Recently purchased Responsive Email Designer and our email looks perfect in all platforms and clients except for Outlook on Windows (the most recent version). It does work though for Outlook on Mac. It was designed on RED on a Mac as well.

Fonts, images, retina images, colors, layout, etc. are all not working properly. Here is a link to the .red file and some screenshots (two of it working on most clients, and two of it not working with Outlook for Windows):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
User 2319362 Photo

14 posts

Hi! Are you by any chance sending these with Mailchimp? If so, when creating your campaign, instead of creating a template, saving it, and then emailing, just choose "Code your own" and then "Paste in code". This is actually a Mailchimp quirk. Try emailing then, and let me know if it works.

EDIT: I'm a fool. I didn't realize this thread was so old. Hopefully you've been able to get everything working by now!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.