We just released an update of Web Form Builder! This version primarily fixes issues reported by users since the last update as well as added a few new features.
The nitty gritty details of version 2.4 Build 5300:
- Submit button can be used inside a conditional rule
- Digital Signatures
- Hidden fields can be mapped to MailChimp
- Phone Number Element compatible with iPhone
- When using responsive themes, forms will now validate
- Enhancements to MySQL saving
- reCAPTCHA element is now responsive
- Google Checkout removed as it has been discontinued.
- Popup calendar now auto scales according to form size.
- Corrected Regular Expressions Element not processing escape sequences correctly.
- Corrected issue with Theme chooser displaying black screen instead of themes.
- Corrected issue with the primary interface not displaying correctly
- Implemented changes to help prevent forms from getting corrupted.
- Better support for Wordpress.
- Removed 20px minimum Header Properties padding.
- Added button under Predefined Lists to browse to folder where they are stored.
- Removed “Shipping and Tax” texts in Authorieze.NET checkout page.
NOTE: For this update, we recommend that you uninstall any previous version first before installing the update.
We have made this a free update for registered users which you can download here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myorders
If you would like to give the latest trial version a test run, you can download it here at http://www.coffeecup.com/web-form-builder