Upcoming release of Shopping Cart...

User 353334 Photo

15 posts

Unless you manage it for them as well... then it's just an ongoing service charge.
I was up front about how I created the store. I even told them they could go buy the software and do things on their own or I could take care of it for them.
It worked for as long as the site lasted.
User 1397895 Photo

58 posts

Scott,
Got the email reminding us who have already purchased SCC to update to Pro before time runs out. There was also a blip in there about getting Designer Pro at special price, but I already bought the SCC Pro and when I try to buy the Designer Pro, it puts it into the cart at regular $89 price. Is there a special link to go to that I missed, or did we have to buy them together to get the special price for Designer as well as SCC Pro?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo wrote:
Scott,
Got the email reminding us who have already purchased SCC to update to Pro before time runs out. There was also a blip in there about getting Designer Pro at special price, but I already bought the SCC Pro and when I try to buy the Designer Pro, it puts it into the cart at regular $89 price. Is there a special link to go to that I missed, or did we have to buy them together to get the special price for Designer as well as SCC Pro?

To get it for $39 you needed to purchase it at the same time you ordered SCC Pro. The only way to get that special price now is to call into the office and have them manually process the order for you. That deal expires when SCC Pro is released, so do not wait too long. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.