CoffeeCup Status Report - March 2011...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Robert C. Goff wrote:
Just updated my version ( for the first time) I am new here, and my store has disappeared. I did backup the store before the install - not that new. Question: How do I get my current /old store back? Do I have to redo the whole thing?
Thanks.

Bob

Upgrading your software would have no impact on your existing shop. Your shop files will still be located in the same place as before. Try searching your system for any files that end in .SCC
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1886497 Photo

148 posts

If can't think when but I feel like ive read a new product coming out soon. Did I imagine that?
Karl Williams.
www.karlwilliams.co.uk
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

You might have gotten a e-mail that said something like that within the last few days. If so, it was referring to Web Image Studio (WIS).
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 1886497 Photo

148 posts

Thanks Phil for the reply ive just checked them out its looks great. Going in to next months software buys list.

Still getting my head around S-Drive, once I get comfortable with it ill take the plunge with some software :)

Thanks Again

Karl
Karl Williams.
www.karlwilliams.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.