CoffeeCup Status Report - December 2010

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey all!

My favorite time of the year is upon us… Christmas!!! Who doesn't love getting together with family and friends for holiday parties, drinking egg nog, and putting up a Christmas tree decorated exclusively with Star Trek ornaments? (That last one might just be me.)

This time of year also marks the last status report of 2010! I can't believe 2011 is almost here! :)

Visual Site Designer:

Yippee, it's here! It was a long time in development, but we've finally released the long-awaited update to Visual Site Designer. We did run into a few issues during this release, but our developers are working on addressing these issues as fast as they can. Overall, it was a very successful release given how many changes were made to the software.

Visual Site Designer Themes:

With the release of Visual Site Designer 7, all of our themes now use a theme package, so installation is even easier. If you have purchased themes in the past, go to https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/themes/ and download the latest update to your themes. Once you've downloaded them, open up Visual Site Designer and go to File > Import Theme Package. It couldn't be easier!

S-Drive:

What is S-Drive, you ask? The answer is 42

Haha, just kidding. S-Drive is the easiest way to put your website online. You can learn more here.

Right now, Visual Site Designer is the only way you can connect to S-Drive, but we'll be rolling out updates to Shopping Cart Creator (Basic and Pro) and Direct FTP soon that include S-Drive functionality.

SCC Pro and SCC Basic Update:

We are in the process of releasing an update to both Shopping Cart Creator Basic and Pro with some pretty cool new features. Remember a few months ago when I promised that SCC Basic would get a little facelift once SCC Pro came out? It's on its way!

Well, that about does it. Have a merry Christmas and a hapy new year!

Scott

P.S. If you have any spare Star Trek Christmas tree ornaments kickin' around, send them my way. :cool:
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.