Coffee Cup HTML Editor 2008- Cant...

User 465126 Photo

40 posts

New user and I love the software. I am using the Visual Editor portion. I wanna have a nice, neat, even layout so my images are all lined up, but I cant find any kind of grid tool? Is there any such tool? Or would we just have to set up tables and then delete the tables once the page is complete? Thanks
User 465126 Photo

40 posts

any tips?? :(
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

not that i'm an expert at this myself but there is no grid or guides so tables sounds like your best bet and removing the border. or could look into css.

User 465126 Photo

40 posts

Bruce wrote:
not that i'm an expert at this myself but there is no grid or guides so tables sounds like your best bet and removing the border. or could look into css.

Thanks Bruce. That is really amazing that there is no kind of grid tool in visual editing. **hint, hint Coffee Cup**. I was going through a rough draft design using GIMP and that grid tool is amazing with the snap to grid option. Im thinkin maybe I can make a transparent image of a grid and then use it as my background in Coffee Cup as a guide and delete it once I have the page complete?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.