VSD 5.9.2 - Page 2

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

One quick way to fix that error is to just click on the flash element and then click the delete flash and then re-add it with the Flash Tool.

Also, I think your hiding file extensions. You may want to check that setting.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Hi Patthoven,
I believe he's referring to the church thread!

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I would recommend anyone having issues to fill out a support ticket. There are so many variables to consider and questions we have to ask. Very difficult here to do it with the time delay with each response.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Hi Cliff, Thanks for your info. I updated flash at Adobe with no difference. But, I will keep trying to figure out what to do. Thanks. Sarah
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Hi Bruce. No matter about the sound on your demonstration. That is so amazing. Thanks. Sarah
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Hi Scott, Thanks for your suggestions. I uninstalled and reinstalled flash, but that didn't change anything. Where would i be hiding file extensions. I don't understand. Need to get more savvy about this. Thanks. Sarah
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Bruce, did you find an answer to the problem of trying to re-sync or upload? Mine is still doing the same thing and shutting vsd down. Thanks. Sarah
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Sarah, try running register.exe in the CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer folder, reboot and see if that helps any.
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Hi Scott, Thanks, I did that and it doesn't seem to help. I think these problems must be in my computer because, as well as the people on the forum, my friends here can hear all the sermons. Must have a look at what's wrong with this machine. As to the re-sync and uploading and vsd shutting down, ??? I don't know. am having the same problem that Bruce had. I still love coffeecup. It's the almost best thing that has happened to me in years. Thank you for all your work and help. Sarah
User 436416 Photo

87 posts

Sarah wrote:
As to the re-sync and uploading and vsd shutting down, ??? I don't know. am having the same problem that Bruce had.

At the 'very worst', have you considered using a seperate FTP program (such as the Free FTP, http://www.coffeecup.com/free-ftp/) to upload your files? The only downside is that you cannot sync, which means you have to delete everything on the website and upload all the files. At least, that should get your changes there and the site current.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.