Post your website here! - Page 24 -...

User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Billy Garzone wrote:
www.masterclassmusiclessons.com

Very nice Billy
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Made this last night with the new V7 started it about 1/2 hour after i got the message from CC about the V7 upgrade

I was in on the beta test, so i had a chance to play beforehand, and i have followed the same principles i have used for my other two websites

I had intended doing this in V6 but the date for the royal wedding was only announced yesterday , and the V7 update arrived before i had a chance to get started

http://www.william-kate-wedding-memorabilia.com/
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Nice job Viv, I'll assume the links aren't complete due to the site just getting worked on, but very nice job :)
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Nice job Viv, I'll assume the links aren't complete due to the site just getting worked on, but very nice job :)

apart from shop products, (not made stock to sell yet) (your gremlin avatar is not slaving hard enough i will get the whip out later) hopefully all the others are working
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement

User 98377 Photo

68 posts

Steven Grappe wrote:
OK - this is my first time to ever build any type of webpage or website - I bought the software a week ago and started by using downloaded pages that I bought fromn the site - wasn't happy with the results, so I started trying to figure out how to build a site from scratch on Friday evening. Pretty much haven't slept since and this is the site I have built - would be real interested in feedback on what people think.

www.stevegrappe.com

Nice job on your home page Steven. I can definitely see your 'artistic eye' at work. I would suggest changing the text on your About pages to be the same font and size as the other pages.

What did you use for the gallery? Was that the CC program or a different one?

Best of luck to you in your new business venture. : )
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Jewelcraft wrote:
Made this last night with the new V7 started it about 1/2 hour after i got the message from CC about the V7 upgrade

http://www.william-kate-wedding-memorabilia.com/

I think i broke my own Google record

In uk if i search for :: william and kate silver pendant :: its number 2

Can someone in US check to see if it appears already (very unlikely)

Might also show for :: royal wedding silver brooch

User 369709 Photo

54 posts

In Google Canada you are coming in at number 5. Big market here for you btw.

Skip
Giving the people what they want is fundamentally and disastrously wrong. The people don’t know what they want. They want to be entertained, that’s all. Don’t give the people what they want – give ‘em something better!

Samuel L. “Roxy” Rothapfel (1882 – 1936)

www.torontosailingschool.com
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Skip wrote:
In Google Canada you are coming in at number 5. Big market here for you btw.

Skip

thanks Skip, guess from your signature we are like minded hence my picture in water tank

User 193638 Photo

557 posts

You come in 7th in the USA

But guess who is first??

Your thread here on this forum!!
User 369709 Photo

54 posts

Yes. Your CC thread is number 1 in Canada, too. Forgot to mention it.

Water tanks are not good news. I try yo kep my students away from them. But, sadly. impossible!. They often fall in !

Skip
Giving the people what they want is fundamentally and disastrously wrong. The people don’t know what they want. They want to be entertained, that’s all. Don’t give the people what they want – give ‘em something better!

Samuel L. “Roxy” Rothapfel (1882 – 1936)

www.torontosailingschool.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.